RDL NTS-1000 phase noise testers
d***@gmail.com
2015-04-25 17:54:39 UTC
Hi, I am looking for any information to help maintain and service the
RDL/Aeroflex NTS-1000A or the NTS-1000B phase noise analyzers. There was
never a factory service manual produced for either instrument. The operating
manual has only a cursory and very much simplified block diagram. Somewhere,
someone must have engineering drawings, copies of schematics, personal notes,
or something related to the detailed internal design of these units. I own
two of the NTS-1000B units, both in very good condition, that I'd like to
keep in service for some time. I am very much hoping to find someone who has
worked at RDL in Conshohocken, PA. I am willing to pay for any assistance,
or for copies of relevant and useful information. Aeroflex in Wichita has
now ceased all support for the RDL product line.

I also would like information on any of the companion DCR series low noise
down-converters, especially the DCR-14000A.

Thank you.
p***@gmail.com
2015-06-22 18:48:38 UTC
Have you had any luck obtaining info on NTS-1000B?
I have the DCR-14000A user manual in paper format, but
nothing on NTS-1000B.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 14:30:37 UTC
I would like to get a copy of DCR-14000A
skyth
2018-08-10 12:37:02 UTC
responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/equipment/rdl-nts-1000-phase-noise-testers-30923-.htm
Post by p***@gmail.com
Have you had any luck obtaining info on NTS-1000B?
I have the DCR-14000A user manual in paper format, but
nothing on NTS-1000B.
Hi.
We just bought a NTS-1000B and a DCR-2500A, but it difficult to find user
manuals. Could you please send me a copy of the operation manual(PDF) for
DCR-14000A as well? My e-mail address: ***@foxmail.com.
sincere thanks to you
Paul
d***@gmail.com
2015-11-11 16:42:51 UTC
Hi, sorry for the delay in answering.
I have only factory manuals for both instruments.
I can scan and send you a copy of the NTS-1000B operating manual.
I have no detailed factory information useful to support these units.
I have inspected and drawn up detailed block diagrams for each.
At least, as much as possible, since the NTS-1000 gets rather difficult.
I can send you copies as PDFs if you wish.
I have thrown a pretty large net looking for info on these machines and have mostly come up empty.
It is a shame to let these useful units die off simply to due neglect.
g***@gmail.com
I'm also interested in those PDFs. Please send if not too difficult.
b***@gmail.com
2017-04-01 06:41:12 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
Hi, sorry for the delay in answering.
I have only factory manuals for both instruments.
I can scan and send you a copy of the NTS-1000B operating manual.
I have no detailed factory information useful to support these units.
I have inspected and drawn up detailed block diagrams for each.
At least, as much as possible, since the NTS-1000 gets rather difficult.
I can send you copies as PDFs if you wish.
I have thrown a pretty large net looking for info on these machines and have mostly come up empty.
It is a shame to let these useful units die off simply to due neglect.
I'm also interested in those PDFs. Please send if not too difficult.
Did you get this manual? I am extremely interested in a pdf of it.
thank you very much
***@gmail.com
b***@gmail.com

Mark James
I would be interested in getting a copy of any manuals on this system. Also, I have a Aeroflex RDL NTS-1000C Noise Analyzer, what is the difference with the B. I looked and could not find any material on it.
Kelvin
2024-01-03 14:45:05 UTC
Did you ever get a response
For full context, visit https://www.electrondepot.com/equipment/rdl-nts-1000-phase-noise-testers-30923-.htm
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-04 20:53:22 UTC
I was the designer of the NTS-1000 in 1994,and just came across this post. Glad to see that people are still using these. I don't have the original drawings but could possibly answer any questions.
testpoint
2023-04-07 21:30:04 UTC
there is n easiest way, you need to disassamble the kit, then take out the DS12887A RTC chip, replace it, or soldering a new battery for it, pin 16 is V-, pin 20 is V+, you need to use a electric grinder to get the pin, and need to cut the original battery connection, can refer here:
https://bbs.pigoo.com/thread-62451-1-1.html
For full context, visit https://www.electrondepot.com/equipment/rdl-nts-1000-phase-noise-testers-30923-.htm
Kelvin
2024-01-03 14:45:04 UTC
Please help.
I have a 1000B with corrupt software
For full context, visit https://www.electrondepot.com/equipment/rdl-nts-1000-phase-noise-testers-30923-.htm
Mark James
Did you ever find a manual for a NTS-1000A/B? I have the C version and am trying to find a manual for it.
Bertrand Sindri
2023-03-24 02:56:59 UTC
Did you ever find a manual for a NTS-1000A/B? I have the C version
and am trying to find a manual for it.
Do you honestly think that after 8 years the original poster is still
waiting for your question to arrive?
testpoint
2023-04-07 21:30:04 UTC
www.testequipmenthq.com/datasheets/RDL-NTS-1000B-Datasheet.pdf
For full context, visit https://www.electrondepot.com/equipment/rdl-nts-1000-phase-noise-testers-30923-.htm
Jack Banny
2024-02-21 22:25:31 UTC
Xanax for sale
buy magic mushrooms
Magic mushroom for sale
buy golden teacher mushrooms

https://psychedelicmins.com/product/xanax-for-sale/

https://psychedelicmins.com/product/vyvanse-50mg/

https://psychedelicmins.com/product/buy-hydromorphone-8mg-online/

https://psychedelicmins.com/

Psychedelic drugs, also known as hallucinogens, are a class of psychoactive substances that can alter an individual’s perception, mood, and cognitive processes. These substances have been used for centuries in various cultural and religious practices, and they continue to be a subject of scientific research and debate due to their potential therapeutic effects and risks. This comprehensive overview will delve into the history, types, effects, therapeutic potential, risks, and current research surrounding psychedelic drugs.

Clic this Link To Buy; https://psychedelicmins.com/

History of Psychedelic Drugs

The use of psychedelic substances dates back to ancient civilizations where they were often used in religious or spiritual ceremonies. For example, peyote has been used by Native American tribes in rituals for thousands of years. In the 20th century, psychedelics gained popularity in Western cultures during the counterculture movement of the 1960s. Substances such as LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) and psilocybin mushrooms became associated with the hippie movement and were widely used recreationally. However, due to concerns about their safety and potential for abuse, many psychedelics were classified as illegal substances in the following decades.

Clic this Link To Buy; https://psychedelicmins.com/

Types of Psychedelic Drugs

There are various types of psychedelic drugs, each with its own unique chemical structure and effects on the brain. Some well-known psychedelics include:

LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide): LSD is a synthetic compound that is known for its powerful hallucinogenic effects. It is one of the most potent mood-changing chemicals and is derived from ergot, a fungus that grows on rye.

Psilocybin Mushrooms: Psilocybin is a naturally occurring compound found in certain species of mushrooms. When ingested, psilocybin is converted to psilocin in the body, leading to altered perception and sensory experiences.

MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine): While not traditionally classified as a classic psychedelic, MDMA is known for its empathogenic effects and has been studied for its potential therapeutic benefits in treating post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

DMT (Dimethyltryptamine): DMT is a powerful hallucinogenic compound found in various plants and animals. It can also be synthesized for recreational use and is known for producing intense but short-lived psychedelic experiences.

Peyote: Peyote contains mescaline, a naturally occurring psychedelic alkaloid. It has been used by indigenous peoples in North America for ceremonial purposes.

Effects of Psychedelic Drugs

The effects of psychedelic drugs can vary widely depending on the specific substance, dosage, set (mental state), setting (environment), and individual differences. Common effects may include alterations in sensory perception, changes in thought patterns, emotional shifts, and profound spiritual or mystical experiences. These substances can induce visual and auditory hallucinations, synesthesia (cross-sensory experiences), and ego dissolution.

Clic this Link To Buy; https://psychedelicmins.com/

Therapeutic Potential

In recent years, there has been a resurgence of interest in the therapeutic potential of psychedelic drugs for mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction, and end-of-life distress. Clinical trials have shown promising results with substances like psilocybin showing rapid and sustained antidepressant effects in treatment-resistant depression. MDMA-assisted therapy has also demonstrated effectiveness in addressing PTSD symptoms.

Clic this Link To Buy; https://psychedelicmins.com/

Risks and Considerations

Despite their potential therapeutic benefits, psychedelic drugs are not without risks. They can induce intense psychological experiences that may be overwhelming or distressing for some individuals. Additionally, there are potential risks associated with unsupervised or recreational use, including adverse psychological reactions, exacerbation of underlying mental health conditions, and rare but serious medical complications.

Clic this Link To Buy; https://psychedelicmins.com/

cubensis mushrooms for sale
gummy mushrooms
thc drink syrup
changa dmt

cubensis mushrooms for sale" rel="dofollow">