HP 8640b replacement combination gears available on E-bay
Emanuele Girlando
2010-01-31 16:34:59 UTC
They are resin casted clones for the combination gears for the range
and peak deviation module of the HP 8640b signal generator.
They are NOT original spares intended as a replacement of HP part/no
1430-0773 and 1430-0774.
They have been manufactured by myself as I personally own an 8640b
generator that needed a full combination gear replacement.
They are NOT a perfect clone because of the homemade/craft casting
process, but they actually work fine as can be seen @

Hope this can help!

-Emanuele.
Emanuele Girlando
-Emanuele.
e***@gmail.com
2014-02-05 23:29:43 UTC
3 of them are still available now. Item 321309585922.
Do not forget that I can make as many gears as I want as I have the master to maintain my mold fresh...
See them at work at http://youtu.be/MszkI32MFPE
Emanuele.
Post by Emanuele Girlando
They are resin casted clones for the combination gears for the range
and peak deviation module of the HP 8640b signal generator.
They are NOT original spares intended as a replacement of HP part/no
1430-0773 and 1430-0774.
They have been manufactured by myself as I personally own an 8640b
generator that needed a full combination gear replacement.
They are NOT a perfect clone because of the homemade/craft casting
http://youtu.be/MszkI32MFPE
Hope this can help!
-Emanuele.
e***@gmail.com
2016-11-04 22:50:07 UTC
Post by Emanuele Girlando
They are resin casted clones for the combination gears for the range
and peak deviation module of the HP 8640b signal generator.
They are NOT original spares intended as a replacement of HP part/no
1430-0773 and 1430-0774.
They have been manufactured by myself as I personally own an 8640b
generator that needed a full combination gear replacement.
They are NOT a perfect clone because of the homemade/craft casting
http://youtu.be/MszkI32MFPE
Hope this can help!
-Emanuele.
Yet another lot available as item no: 322317613405 on Ebay.
Enjoy your 8640.
Emanuele.